Sunday 30 January 2011

Introducing.. Buck the Duck!

I'd like to introduce you to my new apprentice.  He's small, cute and very good with a camera...  His name is 'Buck' and he's a duck (obviously!)  He is the star of his own online cartoon site (www.whattheduck.net) but he's decided he'd like to come with me on a few wedding shoots and generally hang out with me when I go on my travels.


Today we spent a little time hanging out in Sheffield looking at some local sculptures, Some great work there by an unknown artist.  These are actually seats, which are located on a little spare land, which if you blinked you'd miss them!  It's great to see that art can 'spring up' in the most unlikely places and can sit (no pun intended) so well amongst the urban landscape... If you know where these are, then go take a look and take a seat!  




Photography should be about fun and personality so please check out www.whattheduck.net and if you decide to 'adopt' a duck then let me know where and when you'll be featuring him in some of your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment