Monday 10 January 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Well... I guess it had to happen!  I missed the 'Myspace' train and went straight to FaceBook, which is great. But I guess having a Blog is the natural next step from FaceBook so that I can actively communicate with a wider audience than just friends and family.

So, what's this blog all about? Well, in a word 'Photography'.  I'd like to share my pictures and my thoughts on all things linked to photography and more specifically, wedding photography.  I'd like to share my philosophy on this area and what I think of the things I'm doing.  It'll be an on-line diary, of sorts and I'll share with you what I find interesting and why.  Hopefully you'll find it interesting, insightful and at times funny too.  I have to admit another thing too... I like words, no - I love words!  Stephen Fry says this exact thing in his new book and I couldn't agree with him more; why use 10 words when 100 will illustrate the point better :-) So I hope you will stay with me and learn a little about me, but more importantly lots about my photography style.

Please feel free to drop me a line and leave a comment (please be nice now!) and I look forward to speaking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment